Managing Paid Account
Access Paid Account
To enter your Paid Account, complete the following steps:
- Open your Internet Browser and download this page http://www.remotedatabackup.net/remote-backup-login.shtml
- Fill in the login and password fields and click Enter
Paid Account View
When you enter your Paid Account you can see the User Statistics. The User Statistics includes the following information:
- Task name - the name of the Backup Task
- Size - the disk space that this Task occupies on the Server
- Date of creation - the data of task creation (local time)
- Last backup - the time when the last backup was performed
- Space usage - total space occupied by all created Tasks vs. total space available (percent)
Actions to be Performed with Paid Account
The user can perform the following actions within his Paid Account:
- Delete - allows deleting particular Task, if you don't need it any more.
- Change Password - this option allows the user to change his password. Click on it and proceed to another page where you will be offered to enter the old and the new passwords and confirm the new password. After you have done it, click the Change Password tab to change your password.
- Main page - clicking the Main Page will take you to the start-up page where you enter your Account.
Note: If you forgot your password, click on the "forgot password?" link on the start-up page. The link is right below the login and password fields. It will take you to the password recovery page. Enter your e-mail address and click on the send request tab. Your password will be sent to you via email.